Hi gorgeous ladies! Today we’re giving out 20 amazing tips for beauty that you should definitely remember in your 20’s and onwards! Live by these beauty tips, make them your motto and words to live by if you want to look great ♥
1. Be generous with sunscreen
2. Water is your best friend
Drink loads of water!
3. Laughter is indeed the best medicine
4. Don’t press in sweat with powder
Blotting sheets all the way!
5. Exercise for great skin
6. Flyaways can be tamed with toothbrush and hairspray
Tame the annoying hair!
7. Moisturize, even if you have oily skin
8. Non-comedogenic should be your favorite skin and makeup term
If you want to avoid breakouts and all sorts of skin problems.
9. Balance the shimmer
If you’ve got shimmery eye makeup then go for matte lips!
10. Don’t pick or press your pimples
Bacteria will make it 10 times more worse.
11. Greasy hair? Only condition your ends, not the roots
12. Pick out a sulfate-free shampoo
Sulfate loaded shampoos damage hair, especially the ends.
13. Clean makeup brushes every 1 week to ensure bacteria-free application
14. Go for a trim after 2-3 months at the very least!
This will help you avoid split ends and also will aid your hair growth.
15. Don’t forget to clean out your makeup bag to drop expired product!
Do this annually! You wanna make sure no expired product ends up on your face and hair!
16. Make sure your sponge or beauty blender is damp when you apply foundation
17. Exfoliate weekly to get rid of any sebum or dead skin build up!
Increase this routine more as you age!
18. Eat natural in order for your hair and skin to feel healthy
Some remedies are actually effective, don’t lose hope in natural alternatives!
19. For dry skin go for milk or cream-based cleansers and for oily skin go for gel-based cleansers!
You don’t want to go over dry over oil too much!
20. Lastly, never go to bed with makeup on!
Always cleanse before sleeping and put a sleeping mask on weekly for some extra care!
Here you go, 20 golden beauty rules to live by for amazing skin and hair and younger looking skin! Stay hooked to BeautyHooked.com and let us know what are your Beauty tips, in the comments below!