So, guys we’re sure you’ve heard of Multani Mitti, also known as, Fuller’s Earth Clay! It’s the most natural thing you can get your hands on for your skin and even your body! Now just a few facts: it isn’t mitti like soil, but it is clay and it’s amazingly absorbent and comes from decomposition of volcanic-ash! SO COOL! Another fact, it originated from Multan, so you can proudly call it a local invention.
Multani mitti can prove to be great for you if you have oily, acne-prone skin! It really works wonders! It works fine on normal and dry skin types too and it definitely doesn’t irritate your skin so that’s a big relief, PHEW!
You can use it in a number of ways: as a face mask, a body scrub and a face scrub!
Here are a number of ways you can use multani mitti to your benefit:
- If you worry about pores, then this should be your go-to scrub. Not only does it minimize the appearance of pores, but also your blackheads and whiteheads! It scrubs off dead skin and all impurities without damaging your skin! YAY!
- If you use it as a paste by mixing in water, it can really help your body with blood circulation. Nothing better than some multani mitti to get the blood running, eh?
- If you have any tan or pigmentation, this clay will give you brighter and an even complexion only in a few days of use!
- It will naturally tone your skin, so who needs to spend an exorbitant amount on toners now?
- People with acne and pimples will see a noticeable difference in just few days! Moreover, it’ll diminish blemishes along with it too. Along with this, it will not disturb the pH level of your skin, so don’t you worry about any more skin disasters!
- It will also leave your face with a much more youthful glow and you’ll notice less fine lines and wrinkles. Hence, don’t leave it even when you continue to age!
So, here it is girls! Some mind blowing benefits of Multani Mitti! Bet you didn’t know all of them 😉 Buy your Multani Mitti now and have the most radiant skin ever, and comment below to let us know how it was!