When you hear the word rose gold, you imagine something sultry and sexy right? The colors and the hues are all so perfect for this summer. All you have to do is glide on some sexy pink shadows on the lids and add some golden shimmer on top. The key is for the gold shade to blend out as it reaches out the brow bone. Read on for a detailed guide on how to get the look.
To get this look all you have to do is:
- Apply a light transition shade all over the lid and blend it well.
- Apply a light matte brown crease shade in the crease and blend it with the transition shade.
- Apply a light pink shade on the mid-lid and to make it more prominent. Do remember to add some water in the shadow before applying to make it blend and settle well.
- Add some golden shimmer or a foiled shade in the outer corner of your eye and blend it together with the pink shade.
- Add a rose gold shimmer shade on top of the entire lid with your fingertip for more depth.
- Finish off the look with a liner, a thin liner would be preferred but can be swapped with a thick one.
Overall look Recommendation:
This looks is by far the most commonly created look for the versatilely of its color tones and shades. It is said to be a look most suited for all skin tones and types and goes perfectly with different lipstick shades.
Product Recommendation for the Rose Gold look:
- For the perfect complete rose gold look we recommend you use a mix of two different palettes. The Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills that can be purchased here , and the Huda Beauty rose gold palette which can be used for transition, crease and the lids. To purchase click here
- For a shimmery gold shadow we recommend the Makeup revolution eye shadow that can be purchased here
- And to finish off the look we recommend the liner by L’Oreal that can be purchased here
We love love love this look by @Gee Box on how to create the perfect rose gold look! Watch and be inspired!
Want our experts to cover more trends under the sun? Comment below and let us know!